Friday 18 December 2009

Please Pay Attention!

we have a problem with the couting of votes!
The problem is the one that was identified by Celal.


-------------
Dear Hungarian School's Coordinator; Hello,

I hope all you are fine.

I would like to know, which comment is real, the first one which posted at 13.04 or second one which posted at 14.45

Because they're different..

Thank you for your consideration,

My regards,
Celal
-------------

Please, we ask to the Hungarian Colleagues the answer as soon as possible, to publish the logo and the slogan winners.

We remember too that anonymous votes are not counted.


São Coelho e Joana Viana

1 comment:

  1. Dear Celal,

    Thank you for asking which is the original voting. The second one, because our server had problems after the first voting and I needed to send a second one.
    Then I asked my collegues second time, so the last voting is the best!
    I am sorry to answer so late but unfortunately I hade some health problems and I spend some time in a hospital too:(

    Happy Christmas to everyone

    Diana

    ReplyDelete