Sunday 31 January 2010

MY NATION

In our school we have conducted the competition for the best poem. Our students were so interesed in the event that we had to prolong the deadline twice! Some pupils have written even two poems! It appears that we have several categories: school, jokes, christmas and Valentine's day, but the first award was given to the poem „My nation”

1.„My nation” by Kasia Gruszka Ic
2„Silent night” by Olga Hetman IIIa
3.„School” by Karolina Cieślar Ib

MY NATION
My nation is my world
Where winters are cold
Summers are hot
And we have got fun a lot

My nation is my home
Where I feel save and strong
Where I live and I play
With my family and friends every day

My nation is my history
Which is sometimes worry
Sometimes it is funny, serious, long
And make us always strong

My nation is my friend
I can often depend
My nation is the best
You should come and see it fast.

1 comment: