Sunday 11 April 2010

Thanks for the hospitality, kindness and care

Dear Friends,

We would like to thank you for your Portugal hospitality, kindness and care during our stay to Leiria. We, both teachers and students, enjoyed it very much and are pleased with making new friends. We do appreciate your patience with us - special thanks for Fritz who was incredibly helpful. It is very good to know that one can feel abroad like home:)

Polish teachers and students


Thank you so much,
Marta Horzela.

On the seventh of March we were on the trip to Portugal of Comenius Project. At 4:30 a.m everybody met at the airport in Pyrzowice. The flight was cool but for the first time I was scared. When we arrived to Lisboa we were admiring this beautiful city. When we were in our hotelrooms, we were so tired and we went to sleep .
During the first day in Leiria we went to two schools. The first was elementary school and we were playing with children, the second one was secondary and we met there our Friends: Ana Filipa and her sister Ana Rita.
Next days we had many trips, for example to Nazare Bitch, where we saw the Atlantic Ocean. Every trip was amazing and we could learn very interesting things about Portugal.
The third day we were to dinner in Anabell’s house (she is the headmaster in the school). The meals were tasty but I couldn’t eat shrimps, they are disgusting for me.
One day our best friend Sara and her mother Susana took us to the city centre. It was completely amazing! I bought cool souvenirs for my friends.
On Thursday our friends from Turkey went home and everybody were so sad .
But the next day we went home too.
This trip was wonderful and I’m so happy that I could take part in this project. I’m so glad that I met many gorgeous people and I have learnt Portuguese culture, meals and occupation.
This was indispensable experience.

Thank you so much,
Marta Horzela.

No comments:

Post a Comment