Wednesday 13 October 2010

HELLO

HelloHungarian colleagues

Our teacher is going to Hungary, Godollo and takes a lot of news of our school, our city and Portugal for all of you know us better. We also wrote letters. Answer us please, ok?
Lots of kisses from all the boys and girls :))
3th Class D





Our town

My name is Maria. I’m 8 years old and I live in Leiria. I like to play football, basket and to play with my friends.
Leiria is a small town that has a castle and has a river called Liz. One of Leiria’s traditional dishes is “Brisas do Liz”, a little yellow cake made with eggs and almonds. My grandmother makes them very well. Me and my brothers love to eat Brisas.
In Leiria there are also made “morcelas de arroz”, a kind of sausage made with pork, rice and blood. They are really good. There is even a “Confraria da Morcela de Arroz”.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Class 3D!

    We would like to say thank you your letters, wich were very nice and kind.
    Some of my students will answer soon,so I collect some greetings from my children in primary 5.A and please, answer back, too.

    Big hugs,
    Diana, the English teacher and the children

    ReplyDelete