Friends are the most important ingredients of the recipe of life
Hello everyone! Welcome to our blog. We will be waiting for your visit and comments. Keep in touch!
PROJECT COMENIUS - Let's Meet In Cultural And Educational Dimension
This project aims at an encounter of cultures in order to compare and understand which is common and which is different, what unites them and what separates them.
We intend, through this partnership, to promote an intercultural education with the participating students and teachers through diverse learning activities.
- To promote intercultural dialog by sharing knowledge and tradition;
- To develop a conscience among the pupils and our staff how important is to learn about other countries and nationalities to be able to accept the variability of everybody and everything they may come across;
- To encourage and stimulate communication skills of our students and teachers;
- To encourage communication, active participation, intercultural knowledge among children and teachers involved in this Project and to reinforce its European character;
- To encourage the use of ICT.
The Project proposes to present the cultural heritage of every country (Austria, Hungary, Poland, Portugal and Turkey) in the areas of literature (tails, legends, poetry,…), dance, gastronomy, tradition, etc. through data collected and shared by 3-15 years-old students and their teachers.
The Project will last two years, since September 2009 until May 2011.
School - Ibrahim Karaoğlanoğlu Ilköğretim Okulu City - Eskişehir Coordinator: Akdeniz Celal e-mail: email@example.com
School - Eb1/JI de Cruz da Areia City - Leiria Coordinator: Conceição Coelho e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
School - Szent Imre Katolikus Általános Iskola és Óvoda City - Gödöllő Coordinator: Ana Tecau e-mail: email@example.com
POLAND School - Miejski Zespół Szkół nr 2 im. Hberta Wgnera City - Bedzin Coordinator: Dorota Wojnowska e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
School - Wiener Ungarischer Schulverein City - Viena Coordinator: Fritz e-mail: email@example.com